Art Collection Management
Your Art Collection is an important investment and it should be chosen and managed properly.
• Relocation of art -- dehanging & rehanging, transportation, interior layout design
• Hanging of Company and Residential Art Collections.
• Art Repairs & Art Maintenance – including reframing, restoration, cleaning.
• Cataloguing and Collection Databases
• Rotation of Art between corporate premises
• Art Exhibitions & Art Storage
• Current Valuations for insurance and sale.
• Coordinating Art Projects
• We can advise and assist you in the initial shortlist selection of art works and make suggestions on appropriate framing and hanging options for a simple and successful acquisition, whatever your budget.
Commissioning of art works
• Homestaging, Special Events, Exhibitions, Film, Commercial Shoots, Movie & TV advertising , Board Room Meetings, Conferences
Wholesale Artworks for Interior Designers, Architects, Hotels & Resorts, Developers and Speciality Retailers.
Te Wananga O Aoteoroa
We worked with the artist Shane Hansen to determine the method to install the large sculpture and manage the installation. As Shane says " Thanks Margaret for commissioning this piece for Te Wananga o Aotearoa. At around 5 metres, it is the largest sculptural work I have done to date. It proudly lives in the new Henderson campus." Click on the image to see a larger picture.
“The thought of hanging artwork ourselves in our newly renovated home filled us with dread…we would surely ruin our newly painted walls with holes, put things up crooked and at the wrong height. It was something that was put off and put off until we met Yvoone and Philip. The highly efficient and competent duo of Yvonne and her husband impressed us from the start with their advice on the height and placement of artworks in our home. We trusted them implicitly to choose the right location for the artworks and have been thrilled with the result. Our house now feels more homely and we are able to appreciate the art we purchased. We particularly admired the care taken to ensure the correct hooks and so forth were selected to ensure a flush finish against the wall with no unsightly hooks to be seen. We are so impressed we are seeking more support with their cleaning and restoration service.”
Call 021 499 318 to talk to a consultant or use our Contact Form